Vision Modular Systems along with Tide Construction are the proud winners of Multiple Awards including the following:
- 2019 RIBA NATIONAL & LONDON AWARD Winner – Mapleton Crescent SW18
- 2019 SUNDAY TIMES BRITISH HOMES AWARDS Shortlisted – Mapleton Crescent SW18
- 2019 OFF SITE AWARDS Housing Project of the Year Finalist – Mapleton Crescent SW18
- 2019 ARCHITECTS’ JOURNAL SPECIFICATION AWARDS Winner Offsite Fabrication – Mapleton Crescent SW18
- 2018 FUTURE PROJECT AWARDS Commended Tall Buildings – Mapleton Crescent SW18
- 2017 SUNDAY TIMES BRITISH HOMES AWARDS Finalist Housing Project – Mapleton Crescent SW18
The Vision Modular Systems adoption of manufacturing disciplines lends itself to more thorough quality control and traceability of components. This enables our team to identify and correct problems should they arise before the module arrives at the worksite.
Defects are minimised as all modules must meet strict quality standards before leaving the factory thereby minimising snagging and site defects.
Vision Modular achieves excellent thermal and acoustic performance through the consistent application of exacting details – again more easily delivered in a manufacturing environment than on site.
Consistency of process allied to trained and closely monitored staff corresponds to improved quality and therefore more predictable product behaviour.
Vision Modular Systems embraces all efforts our industry makes to improve and raise the standard of the end product we deliver. The endorsement from BBA, LABC, BOPAS and CE accreditation is important to Vision and represents our commitment to quality.